I was originally going to hold off in favor of working on alts, but I changed my mind because I was close to the cap and having a hard time figuring out how many of my credits I needed to save for when I got there. (Answer: 110K+ in training alone, and I haven't decided how to spend my commendations versus what item mods to purchase.)
Meanwhile, the Jeutrémie legacy is sitting at level 6, and currently grants the following benefits:
- 150 presence (human racial plus 5 companions)
- All five Companion archetype buffs (1% each HP, accuracy, crit, surge, and 2% healing)
- Heroic moment ability duration doubled, cooldown reduced by 25%, one Trooper legacy Sticky Grenade per cycle
- All classes get the trooper/bounty hunter buff (5% endurance)
- Cyborg race unlocked for Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Sith Inquisitor classes, also additional cosmetic options available
Anyway, with these benefits in hand, it's off to work on my first alt, a Sith Warrior. And perhaps return to the trooper from time to time to blow things up for the Republic and/or credits in support of my Legacy. The trooper was not a class I was that interested in until I played it, but I'm glad that I did, as its medium range melee/tanking niche was different and fun. If I'm similarly surprised by other specs, I've got a lot more fun left to have with this game.