Friday, July 18, 2008

Comcastic Update

It turns out that I have been without internet service for over four days because there aren't enough cable drops in the box for my apartment building, and one of Comcast's own technicians unplugged us so he wouldn't have to install a splitter. I'm unclear on how the guy who came on Tuesday when we reported our cable out managed to miss the fact that our cable was out because it was unplugged.

While all this idiocy has been going on, the NDA on Wrath just dropped and the blogosphere has been flooded with information. The good news is that I get to convert the posts I was working on from baseless speculation into speculation based on actual data. The bad news is, this will take some time. But hey, at least you all have new info to entertain yourself with while I revise. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated and will not appear until manually approved because the overwhelming majority of such comments are spam. Anonymous commenting has unfortunately been disabled due to the sheer volume of comments that are defeating Google's spam filter.