Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PVD On Summer Break

Public service announcement: PVD is going on end of summer break for the back half of August.  Between vacation and various miscellany, I don't see a ton of time for either gaming or blogging about gaming in the next 2-3 weeks.  Perhaps I could have found time to sneak in a post or two, but it's easier all around for me to close up shop and not worry about "deadlines".  I should be back in time to wrap up PAX and laugh about how incorrect my incorrect predictions really were (hint: the main DDO prediction got blown out of the water this week, and even my Blizzcon predictions for October are looking shot). 

Comments will stay open until I actually hit the road, and I may or may not get in another post before the end of the week.  While I'm actually gone, all comments will be moderated for approval after I get back.  Have a good rest of summer, and I'll see you all around the beginning of September! 

3 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your thoughts. Have a lovely break and come back inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good vacation and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated and will not appear until manually approved because the overwhelming majority of such comments are spam. Anonymous commenting has unfortunately been disabled due to the sheer volume of comments that are defeating Google's spam filter.