Friday, May 22, 2009

Everybody's Working On The Weekend


I suppose this would have been more appropriate for July 4th, but it's still funny.

SOE has rolled out a double exp weekend, including crafting exp. Since that area has been a bit of a struggle for me, I'm pretty happy with this development (though I wish they'd announced it sooner, so I could have saved more tradeskill vitality for the occasion). I burned through a level in about 20 minutes flat this afternoon, which is a good thing given that Lyriana gained two adventuring levels in the last day and a half.

I can see pros and cons to this sort of event. Many players, myself included, travel on holiday weekends, and might not get to take advantage. Also, there's a real question of whether I WANT more bonus exp, given that my adventuring level is advancing just fine with the boosts I already have. (There is an option to disable bonus exp, which I may temporarily activate, though I'm not sure exactly what it applies to.)

Then again, I suppose a little perk or two can be a good thing, especially since the bonuses run through Tuesday. Hope all your cookouts are free from bits of exploded Fae!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated and will not appear until manually approved because the overwhelming majority of such comments are spam. Anonymous commenting has unfortunately been disabled due to the sheer volume of comments that are defeating Google's spam filter.