Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is your blog traffic on expansion launch day

I don't check my blog's stats much more than once a week, so imagine my surprise when I saw what happened last Thursday.



Typically, I get something like 50-200 hits per day, depending on whether I've posted anything, whether the title of said post is interesting, etc. On the expansion launch day, however, that number suddenly shot straight up to 1490, with more than 1300 of those hits via Google searches. The culprit? This post about getting to/around Northrend from August. Apparently, people wanted to know that information on launch day for some reason. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated and will not appear until manually approved because the overwhelming majority of such comments are spam. Anonymous commenting has unfortunately been disabled due to the sheer volume of comments that are defeating Google's spam filter.