Saturday, April 16, 2011

PAX Prime Questions

Two quick off-topic-ish questions for the weekend:
- Who is thinking about heading out to PAX Prime in Seattle this year?
- Is it difficult to get into the Jonathan Coulton concert (assuming he continues to be the musical keynote, of course)?  Last year's FAQ's said that there were VIP entrance bracelets at the morning sessions and everyone else has to wait in line, but I haven't seen anyone mention whether people actually get turned away. 

I've never been that big on cons for news value, since everything gets posted online pretty quickly, but it sounds like there was a lot of fun blogger/MMO events at PAX East this year, and we've been meaning to get out to Seattle for a while now.  I'd definitely be curious to hear what you all think.

2 comments:

  1. I greatly enjoyed PAX East. I'd recommend PAX over pretty much any other game/nerd conference I've attended. The lines for concerts though... wow, that was definitely not for my 38 year old lack of patience.

    G'luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at pax prime, I went last year as well. It's sort my guild meet up event.

    I don't know about the concert, I spent most of my time in the expo hall.

    The only line I stood in was for the SWTOR preview, that one wrapped around the block.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated and will not appear until manually approved because the overwhelming majority of such comments are spam. Anonymous commenting has unfortunately been disabled due to the sheer volume of comments that are defeating Google's spam filter.