Saturday, December 19, 2009

Half Off Torchlight This Weekend

Via Kotaku, Torchlight is on sale for 50% off - a final price of $10 - on Steam this weekend. I mentioned the Diablo-like game a bit over a week ago because it may become an MMORPG, but I hadn't been in any huge hurry to pick it up. At $10, I decided it was worth stashing away for later (though it actually might run on my graphics-card-less laptop, and therefore be usable over the holiday weekend).

I'm not getting any sort of deal for mentioning this, but I figured I'd point out the sale in case anyone else here was on the fence about this game.

3 comments:

mbp said...

Worth mentioning that for once European's aren't getting completely screwed. The Euro version of Torchlight is €7.99 which is reasonable enough given the different sales tax regimes that apply over here.

I played through the demo and it was an entertaining couple of hours but even after such a short time I felt it was getting repetitive. At such a low price though it is still very tempting as a game to play in spurts when I feel like a mindless Dungeon Crawl.

Jayedub said...

Torchlight is very much worth ten bucks.

Thallian said...

Thanks for the heads up, I wish I had 10 bucks now....