Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If you can't say something nice?

There are a few things I could blog about today.  I'm strangely not excited about writing any of them.  I suppose when you've been at this for long enough, there are relatively fewer things that you can write that you haven't written in the past and/or don't expect to be covering repeatedly as the news in question gets closer to the present? 

On the plus side, I suppose the upshot to having a blog that's nearly four years old is that it gets easier to just shrug, /punt, and go hit the raidfinder or something. 

2 comments:

  1. I just don't post on that day. I feel like if I have nothing to say, I shouldn't waste time by saying that I got nothing to say today.

    Not that I am trying to pass a hint or anything...

    ...

    Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always say mean things about that EpicSlant guy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated and will not appear until manually approved because the overwhelming majority of such comments are spam. Anonymous commenting has unfortunately been disabled due to the sheer volume of comments that are defeating Google's spam filter.